Tuesday, August 23, 2016

As this is my first post, I will include things that I've seen & done over the last few days.  In the future, I will do my best to keep the events of respective days separate.

  1. Yesterday I drove behind a guy on a motorbike who was playing Pokemon Go as he drove...through an intersection.  
  2. Yesterday I drove down the street as a man drove perpendicular to me in order to cross the street - driving with his right hand, holding a baby in his left.
  3. Today as I drove to school, I drove behind a motorbike that had a bamboo ladder attached to it.  The ladder was roughly 12 feet long.
  4. On my first day here, I was the passenger on a bike that drove past a bike with a mattress tied to it.
  5. Tonight I was at a Bia Hoi (a little place where one goes to drink beer).  I needed to pee.  The man working directed me to a closet and said "floor."  I proceeded to pee on the floor.  (There was a small drain, for those of you who were concerned about that.)
  6. Last week, I received a text message from an unknown number entirely in Vietnamese.  This is how Google translated it:

No comments:

Post a Comment